Episode Overview – Q&A 8 Common Entrepreneurial Questions Answered
When you hang around entrepreneurs, you will undoubtedly hear a lot of entrepreneurial questions. Entrepreneurs challenge themselves, which means that they are constantly facing new challenges and will be asking peers their questions. We’ve heard a lot of these questions in our free community for entrepreneurs (http://sscommunity.co), and decided that today we would answer and provide our perspective on some of the most common questions that we hear. Listen in to get answers on things like… business cards, working from home, websites, social media and much more.
Episode Key Timestamps
- 01:12 – The benefit of being around other entrepreneurs
- 02:24 – Do I need business cards?
- 05:57 – Do you wear casual or business attire when working from home?
- 08:21 – Should you work with family?
- 10:37 – Some people have said that websites are dead. Is that true?
- 13:17 – How do you recommend planning your week?
- 16:47 – Should I build a product or a following first?
- 19:19 – What social media platform should I start with?
- 20:30 – What do I do if my spouse is not on board with my business?
- 23:52 – Tip of the week
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- The Serial Startup Community (Our private Facebook group for entrepreneurs)
- ClickFunnels (The tool that we use to build out our sales funnels)
- LeadPages (The tool that we used to use to build our sales funnels)
- Kajabi (Another popular tool for building sales funnels)
- Show 11 – Use Lean & Agile to Skyrocket Your Productivity
- Show 23 – Overcoming Your Biggest Productivity Drains (Part 1)
- Show 24 – Overcoming Your Biggest Productivity Drains (Part 2)
- Show 25 – How to Setup Your Weekly Productivity Process
- Free Download (Checklist & Resource Guide for Branding, Social Media and Creating Your Website)