Failure is definitely a part of being an entrepreneur. There are a lot of challenges that you will face while building your business, some of which can be costly and really make you question if you can get past them. But what if there was a way to try out your strategy for building income through starting a business or investing in real estate?
In this episode, we are going to discuss the concept that we used to try out different strategies to building income through different investing strategies and finding the one that will likely work for you.
Episode Key Points
- The variety of risks that exist with starting a business
- How a simple sales tax mistake forced us to invest thousands into our store
- Why we still think you should still become an entrepreneur
- Learn how to become an entrepreneur without actually becoming an entrepreneur
- Learn the basic process for playing Cashflow 101
- How playing a game can drastically improve your understanding of risk and strategy
- How you can learn basic finance and accounting strategies with ease
- Why playing this game with other people will amplify your learning
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Prefer to read the transcript instead? Click the plus icon --->
Transcript coming soon…