Tom and Ariana here.
We’ve been entrepreneurs for 10+ years, and during that time we’ve seen and experienced the good and the bad that comes being an entrepreneur. This lifestyle has an appeal for a lot of people who are looking to build a better life for themselves. With a large number of people wanting to become entrepreneurs, that also means that there is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to offer coaching, training, and recommendations to this market of new entrepreneurs. As with just about anything else, some people will do this ethically, while others are just looking to make a quick buck and may use less than ethical tactics.
We’ve put together this page to be open and honest with you about this business and the motives that we have behind it.
- This is a BusinessWe operate each of our businesses with the intention of creating a profit, and you should do the same. If your business is not making a profit, then you will not have a business for long.
- Our Revenue SourcesWe generate revenue for this business from a variety of sources, including but not limited to the ones that we list below:
– Coaching Programs: We offer coaching programs to entrepreneurs. These coaching programs take the form of 1-1 coaching (either in person, over the phone or via online video) as well as group coaching. We get paid when people purchase these coaching programs.
– Training Products & Programs: We offer training products and programs to entrepreneurs. These programs are offered either live in person or live/pre-recorded and available online. We get paid when people purchase these products and programs.
– Affiliate Commission: We use a variety of products and services in order to run each of our businesses. We reference these products and services throughout our website, e-mail messages, social media posts and training products. We get paid a commission from these products if you click on a link and end up purchasing the products
Relating to affiliate links, we do our best to indicate when something is an affiliate link (such as this post where we identify it with a line at the top of the page). With that said, with the amount of content that we produce, it can be a challenge to make sure we always include that message. Therefore, you should assume that any link that appears on our website, our e-mail messages, our social media posts, our podcast or mentioned by us is an affiliate link.
Regarding affiliates, we believe in being transparent and only recommending products and services that we’ve either used firsthand or have seen be successful with people we trust. We value you and only want to provide the best recommendations to help you achieve success, so we will do our best to describe the pros and cons of using any of the products or services that we recommend. As always, you should do your own due diligence before making a purchase.
We do our best to help you, so if you have any questions, please reach out to us by e-mailing us – tom (at) serialstartups (dot) com